ACF Auction Buyers
Would you like to help these hard working kids by purchasing their project in the County Fair Auction.
No problem, you have several options.
- Come out to the Expo during the auction and sign up to become a buyer and become the winning bid on the project.
- If you can not make it out to the Auction but would still like to purchase an item you can call Joe McCleskey, 936-635-0473. Let him bid for you by giving him your top dollar bid amount.
- If you are impressed with so many of the kids and can't decide which project you would like to buy but still want to help the exhibitors out, you can contribute to the Angelina County Buyers' Pool. We have buyers ready to purchase many projects with the donations of generous companies and individuals.
I HAVE PURCHASED A PROJECT IN THE AUCTION, NOW WHAT?
Once you have been awarded the winning bid on an item in the auction it is yours to take home with you. You will be billed for that item by the Angelina County Fair. If you purchase a livestock project and do not want to take the animal home, you have other options.
- Resale - You can deem the animal resale after you have been awarded the winning bid. The animal you purchased will be placed on the resale trailer and the resale value will be deducted from your bill.
- Processing - Tyers Processing in Crockett, TX to be processed as you wish.
936-544-7463 or visit them on http://www.tyersprocessing.com
- Processing - Massingills Meat Market in Lufkin, TX to be processed as you wish. (936) 634-9211
Angelina County Fair BUYERS POOL DONATIONS
If you do not want to purchase an item but would like to contribute to the auction please consider a donation to our Buyer's Pool. Click below to contribute to the Buyers Pool
Angelina County Fair Auction ADD-ON
Click below to add on to an ACF Exhibitor.