2024 Rules and Forms
Revisions to the Rules Catalog for the 2024 Angelina County Fair
- The use of Magnawave is allowed.
- All weights written on the exhibitor card and official paperwork are official and cannot be contested once the animal leaves the official weigh in area.
- No gluing of artificial or extra hair or painting is allowed on market animals.
- Include in General rules page 3 VIII Stalling & Awards - Stalling assignments will be made for all species staying on the grounds. No locks can be placed on stalls prior to check/weigh in. Any locks placed on stalls by exhibitors or representatives will be cut off. Goats & Lambs may require shared stalls within clubs.
Art & Crafts
- Include size of metal gate and change the check in rule to read…3. PROJECT CHECK IN - Actual items must be checked in and inside the metal gates at the George H. Henderson, Jr Expo on Wednesday, March 22nd, from 3- 7 p.m. (East side by Special Events Room) Once a project is checked in, no more changes or finishing touches can be made to the project prior to judging. If changes are made by anyone (adds paint, stain, screws/nails, etc.,) the exhibitor and project will be disqualified.
- Projects placed 1st-3rd. Judge TBA soon.
- Any illegible ear tattoos must be addressed to the superintendent 10 days prior to show to avoid disqualification.
- See schedule for time changes.
- No exhibitors leaving during judging except for quick restroom trip. (No leaving to eat.)